Our client is a mission driven organization with a passion for helping children achieve their greatest potential.
Are you interested in working with a highly respected organization in the education sector, who has experienced unprecedented growth….
Our client is seeking a Director-level sales executive to expand the company’s existing footprint, grow the territory and business revenue, work within school districts to identify new targets and prospects, as well as collaborate with the company’s internal teams.
This is a highly rewarding opportunity to work at the highest levels within the K-12 education industry.
This position is remote-based with a territory consisting of the West coast and will require some travel.
The ideal candidate will be dynamic, compelling, and highly motivated to sell Professional Development into the K-12 Education industry. Looking for someone who can hit the ground running and has existing relationships within school districts, they can leverage.
Sales Executive Qualifications:
• 5+ years selling Professional Development solutions and service-based models
• Practice-based Professional Development is highly preferred; will consider product-based sales also.
• 5+ years minimum of direct sales in K-12 space, with a full understanding of the K-12 buying cycle
• Proven business development and sales skills with a track record of hitting sales targets in K-12
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Professional Development
• Self-motivated to build new business, while expanding existing relationships
• Entrepreneurial spirit, driven, proactive, highly organized, strong business acumen, innovative thinking, tenacious, hunter mentality but with the ability to work collaboratively
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication
Sales Executive – our client offers:
• Collaborative, innovative, proactive, and passionate team who celebrates in your success
• Be part of an exceptional company culture
• Huge growth earning potential
• Medical, Dental, Vision, matching 401k, PTO, training, etc.
• Competitive base salary $105-$110k plus uncapped commissions – average first year $200k OTE
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
• Selling directly into K-12 school districts
• Drive new business goals, while expanding company’s footprint
• Manage entire sales cycle to meet and exceed business revenue goals in public schools and districts within a specific territory
• Develop and manage a sales plan and collaborate with the sales operations team to identify and seek out new prospective customers
• Take ownership of the entire sales cycle and lead sales proposals
• Generate new leads through marketing, campaigns, referrals and conferences
• Build and maintain strong relationship with Directors, Leaders, School Board leaders and other key members of the community
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for experienced Sales Executives with Professional Development sales experience – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Tiffany.