Director, Account Management – Remote
ISC’s team of Executive Recruiters have been retained by a prominent and growing marketing advertising agency that focuses on the MEAT industry to recruit candidates for a Director, Account Management remote position.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an employee-owned company in a high-profile role that will position you to be in a small group of people, one of whom will ultimately be vetted to move into the CEO role.
The Director, Account Management role will provide account services, project management, financial accountability for profit contribution, and oversee the development of strategies with marketing plans that create solutions for clients within the MEAT industry.
The Director, Account Management will be based remotely from your home office and requires between 25% – 35% travel.
Exceptional cultural, benefits, and career growth opportunities with a highly collaborative company!
Director, Account Management Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Animal Science, Meat Science, Agri-business, or Production. Master’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years of account management experience as a director or manager in fresh meat marketing and/or livestock production.
- Full meat channel knowledge and experience.
- Must have prior experience working in or with an agency.
- Experience managing the ebbs and flow of a business unit.
- Prior experience managing and developing a collaborative team of 20-25 people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational, analytical, and detailed-oriented.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and bring out the best in clients and team members.
- Willing to travel up to 25% – 35%.
Director, Account Management Responsibilities:
- Oversee the development of the client’s marketing strategies and take responsibility for bottom-line accountability.
- Provide strategic leadership, mentorship, and management for direct reports.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among team members to build trust.
- Identify opportunities within the client’s business for growth.
- Manage the development of activities in accordance with the client’s objectives and budget limitations.
- Direct daily activities of the client account management team to ensure outcomes and services.
- Plan and direct activities for key client meetings.
- Build strong client/agency relationships based on progress in achieving clients’ marketing objectives that result in profit for the agency.
- Contribute to strategic planning and concept development, providing proactive thought leadership across all aspects of the business.
- Partner with senior account management team members on the development and management of a profitable business/account plan.
- Oversee all budgets, invoicing, and client -related financing.
Director, Account Management – our client offers:
- TREMENDOUS career path opportunities, in this highly visible role you will be in a select group of contenders to potentially succeed the CEO
- Employee-owned company
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off Program
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Eligibility for the incentive program after 6 months, depending on company’s performance
How to Apply:
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for an experienced Director, Account Management with extensive MEAT experience – who’s name come to mind?