ISC Real Estate Development & Construction Recruiting team is partnering with a thriving Real Estate Development & Construction Company to recruit candidates for a Development Manager for Multifamily – LIHTC in the greater Alpharetta, GA area.
Requirements for Development Manager for Multifamily – LIHTC – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
• 4+ years of experience in acquisition, development and finance for new construction for multifamily LIHTC housing.
• Prior experience with market rate transactions and closings for LIHTC development.
• Must have strong financial analysis skills.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret business and legal documents.
• Prior experience with internal rate of return (IRR), net present value (NPV), and other valuation metrics.
• General understanding of real estate development.
• Self-driven, excellent communications both verbal and written, interpersonal, organizational, planning, decision making, negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite to include, Word, Outlook, Excel, Project and PowerPoint.
Development Manager for Multifamily – LIHTC Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company will offer the below:
• Annual base salary – $80-$120K
• Bonus potential
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Growth potential…the company is rapidly growing and with that comes opportunity for long-term career growth.
Responsibilities for Development Manager for Multifamily – LIHTC will:
• Identify and evaluate land sites, purchase contract negotiations and rezoning / entitlements.
• Generate a pipeline of profitable deals.
• Determine market and financial feasibility for new real estate development and investment opportunities.
• Manage all aspects of financial transactions from initial underwriting, securing equity and debt financing through final funding and closing.
• Identify and underwrite new development opportunities.
• Ensure all documents are in compliance with the LIHTC program requirements and annual Qualified Allocation Plan.
• Prepare deal packages for potential equity and debt investors while evaluating financial terms.
• Review legal documents for consistency with previous agreements and current deals.
• Identify and build effective relationships with local, state and federal entities for projects.
How to apply:
Please send resume as an attachment to
Know someone you think would be a great fit?
We pay $500 for any names that result in a hire. Rest assured, we keep referral sources confidential unless directed otherwise. Please send referrals to