ISC’s Real Estate Development & Construction Recruiting team is partnering with a thriving Real Estate Development & Construction Company to recruit candidates for a Development Manager for Multifamily – LIHTC in the greater Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area.
Requirements for Development Manager for Multifamily – LIHTC – Do you have the following:
- · Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- · 4+ years of experience in acquisition, development and finance for new construction for multifamily LIHTC housing.
- · Prior experience with market rate transactions and closings for LIHTC development.
- · Must have strong financial analysis skills.
- · Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret business and legal documents.
- · Prior experience with internal rate of return (IRR), net present value (NPV), and other valuation metrics.
- · General understanding of real estate development.
- · Self-driven, excellent communications both verbal and written, interpersonal, organizational, planning, decision making, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- · Proficient in MS Office Suite to include, Word, Outlook, Excel, Project and PowerPoint.
Development Manager for Multifamily – LIHTC Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company will offer the below:
- · Great compensation package based on experience
- · Bonus potential
- · Comprehensive benefits package
- · Growth potential…the company is rapidly growing and with that comes opportunity for long-term career growth.
Responsibilities for Development Manager for Multifamily – LIHTC will:
- · Identify and evaluate land sites, purchase contract negotiations and rezoning / entitlements.
- · Generate a pipeline of profitable deals.
- · Determine market and financial feasibility for new real estate development and investment opportunities.
- · Manage all aspects of financial transactions from initial underwriting, securing equity and debt financing through final funding and closing.
- · Identify and underwrite new development opportunities.
- · Ensure all documents are in compliance with the LIHTC program requirements and annual Qualified Allocation Plan.
- · Prepare deal packages for potential equity and debt investors while evaluating financial terms.
- · Review legal documents for consistency with previous agreements and current deals.
- · Identify and build effective relationships with local, state and federal entities for projects.
How to apply:
Know someone you think would be a great fit?