The ISC’s team of Banking Recruiters is working with a growing bank with a strong presence in the Dallas-Fort Worth market. The Bank has been extremely successfully serving the DFW Market through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, and community commitment. The Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Deposit Operations Specialist to join their team. The role provides tremendous, long- term growth, excellent support, and resources with the ability for uncapped potential.
- Process incoming and outgoing wire transfers, ACH files, returned deposited items, cash letter adjustments, levies, and garnishments.
- Process chargeback’s, ACH items, wires, and CD interest checks.
- Process debit card disputes adhering to bank policy.
- Handles debit card matters including reviewing daily reports and necessary maintenance
- Responsible for reviewing and researching dormant accounts and performing research requests in response to subpoenas and customer requests.
- Responsible for monitoring and addressing all non-post, stop pays, positive pay or NSF items on a daily basis.
- Responsible for processing levies, garnishments, and bankruptcy requests.
- Responsible for branch cash audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Rapidly growing and well-established organization.
- Competitive compensation structure with excellent benefits.
- Rewarding culture and team within a client focused, family-oriented bank.
- College Degree preferred OR 5+ years related experience in deposit operations in lieu of degree.
- Three (3) years banking experience in a bank operations role.
- Familiarity with wire, ACH, Debit/ATM Cards, and Exception Item Processing.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship management skills.
- Ability to prioritize initiatives and duties.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
We gladly pay $500 referral fees for referrals that result in a hire. If you know someone who may be a fit, please send their name/info to Lisa Finch. All referrals are confidential; we will not use your name unless directed otherwise.