ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters has been retained by a prominent and growing global investment firm. The firm specializes in providing customized investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments. They’re seeking a talented Data Operations and Reporting Director to provide support for geographic expansion and continued growth with the firm going public in 2022.
The Data Operations and Reporting Director will align closely with the SVP of Client Service and Operations and will work to provide optimization of dataflows and team development. The Data Operations and Reporting Director will partner with key stakeholders to restructure data capture and accessibility for end users within internal and external compliance standards.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required.
• 10 years of experience in financial services – wealth management
• 5 years of experience focusing on Data Ownership or Reporting Analytics
• Strong Project Management skills.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Rapidly growing and well-established organization.
• The organization is going public Q1 of 2022 and there’s tremendous growth opportunity.
• Competitive total compensation program inclusive of base salary, bonus, and profit sharing with excellent benefits.
• Rewarding culture and team within a client focused, family-oriented firm.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Lead data ownership by streamlining data capture, maintenance, and accessibility while preserving data integrity.
• Evaluate data flow to determine trends and evaluate potential areas for automation.
• Lead projects to improve internal process efficiencies leveraging technology and optimizing team strengths.
• Create and maintain internal control protocols to ensure compliance and governance of data.
• Manage all escalated issues and action appropriate response.
• Provide strategic leadership to the team managing associate’s workloads and capacity.
• Actively develop direct and indirect reports through recruiting, mentoring/coaching, and continued education.
• Participate in new product development and stay abreast of new ways to improve product offerings.
• Manage ad hoc projects as needed.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We are looking for sharp Trust Administrators and ideally candidates that are not looking – whose name comes to mind?