ISC’s team of Software Recruiters is partnering with a growing international SaaS company to identify a Customer Success Representative in Austin, TX.
The Customer Success Representative will work with clients, implement solutions post-sales, advise on integration with other technologies, and handle incoming customer support. Exceptional and fun company to work for!
This position is a hybrid of 50% in office and 50% working virtually, after approximately 2 weeks of training in office.
Customer Success Representative – Do you have the following:
• Entry level to 3 years of customer success or client success with a SaaS company
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Project Management and/or Accounting experience is beneficial
• Quick learner, tech savvy, strong attention to detail, analytical, self-starter
• Exceptional communication and customer service skills!
• Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
• Able to interact with all levels of clients!
Customer Success Representative – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• Competitive base salary, depending upon experience
• PTO, fully paid Medical, optional Dental and Vision
• Exciting, fun work environment with extremely low turnover rate!
Customer Success Representative – Here’s the basics:
• Lead client implementations, while ensuring a deployment, change, and adoption management plan is in place for each client
• Carry out technical deployment and configuration tasks
• Exceptional communication of status, issues, risks, and efforts
• Migrate client data into the application database
• Set up Single Sign-On (SSO) with client domains
• Perform load testing with representative data
• Conduct client user training for new users and administrators
• React to support issues with a quick turnaround, identifying and escalating high risk cases
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for an entry-level Customer Success Representative with IT or SaaS knowledge – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Annette.