ISC’s team of Software Recruiters is partnering with a growing Desktop Management company to identify a Customer Success Manager/Client Success Manager.
The Customer Success Manager will build relationships with existing customers, while processing renewals and upsells. The right candidate will be knowledgeable and outgoing to ensure software customers remain satisfied. Exceptional company in a collaborative and positive environment!
Customer Success Manager – Do you have the following:
• Minimum of 2 years of customer success or client success experience with a software company
• Desktop management software preferred
• Ability to create structure
• Technically savvy and hands-on, with exceptional customer service skills
• Passionate about working as a team for the success of the company
• Sales, technical, administrative, scheduling, and management experience
Customer Success Manager – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• $60,000-75,000 base salary with bonus
• Health insurance, Vacation, 401k
• Extensive training; management wants you to succeed!
• Exciting company with room for growth!
Customer Success Manager – Here are the basics:
• Create systems for communication that enables the anticipation of customer’s needs and wants
• Create and improve systems for customer renewal – this role is dependent on the percentage of renewals and upsells
• Schedule times with the Customer Success Engineers; direct clients to free training; follow up
• Assist in the transition from the old sales model to the new sales model
• Work with Marketing and the Founder on special projects
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referral confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for an experience Customer Success Manager/Client Success Manager with desktop management software experience – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Annette.