ISC’s team of Semiconductor Recruiters has been engaged to identify an experienced Cost Accounting Manager with Semiconducting cost accounting experience.
Cost Accounting Manager – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, MS or CPA preferred
• 5 years of experience working in medium to large size semiconductor manufacturing companies
• Must have SAP costing experience – with costing implementation experience
• Fluidity with spreadsheets and experience with complex estimating price models & cost management tools
• Experience working with cross-functional teams
• Understanding of manufacturing processes and components, ability to analyze costs
• Adept with Microsoft Office Suite
Cost Accounting Manager – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• Competitive salary, plus bonus!
• Employee stock purchase!
• Company equity!
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
• Opportunity for upward mobility
• Exciting work environment with an innovative company!
Cost Accounting Manager – Here’s the basics:
• Perform costing functions including reconciling production units, verifying cost pools, ensuring all costs are appropriately absorbed
• Complete monthly close duties and reconciliations
• Prepare budget vs actual analysis related to product costs and production
• Complete weekly reporting of manufacturing performance
• Forecast product costs & create financial modeling for budget cycles
• Ad hoc reporting & special projects for understanding of product costs, productivity and to enhance performance