ISC’s Finance Recruiting team has been retained by a growing premier automotive dealership to recruit candidates for a Controller position in the greater Albuquerque, NM area.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience in various accounting positions.
• 5+ years of experience managing the accounting function and accounting staff of an automotive dealership or within the automotive industry.
• Excellent analytical, forecasting and budgeting skills.
• Highly developed capabilities in financial management to include budgeting, general ledger postings, payroll and financial statement preparations.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced and collaborative environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, planning, organization and problem solving skills.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proficiency with reporting software and systems, e.g., DealerTrack, NetChex and FMC preferred.
Controller Rewards – If you qualify for this great opportunity, the Company offers:
• Competitive strong base salary commensurate with experience
• Great bonus program
• Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Employer matched 401(K) Savings Plan
• Relocation assistance
• Car allowance
• Great culture…collaborative, family-oriented and passionate team
• The Company is rapidly growing and with that comes great opportunity for long term career growth.
• Direct/manage the accounting team.
• Prepare, compile and administer monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements with accuracy, and in a timely manner consistent with Auditor and GM guidelines.
• Maintain the financial and business records of the dealership and provide sales, gross profit, and expenses for all departments.
• Manage, administer, and oversee collections of accounts receivables in a timely manner and notify management of past due collection problems.
• Review cash position and payment of accounts payable in a timely manner.
• Continual process improvement and innovation to design, build and implement more efficient financial operation processes, including monthly closing and reporting.
• Prepare reconciliation of all dealership balance sheet accounts and purify reconciling items every month.
• Keep abreast of and comply with US GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and audit procedures that affect business operations including safety practices, management/personnel practices, information security and customer protection.
How to apply:
Please send resume as an attachment in MS Word to
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. Please send referrals to