ISC CONSTRUCTION RECRUITERS have been engaged to identify a Construction Superintendent for Multifamily to join their team in the greater St. Louis, MO area.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Construction & Development Company!
Requirements for Construction Superintendent – Multifamily – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related discipline preferred.
• 7-10 years of experience as a Construction Superintendent for mixed-use and multi-family or commercial development properties with wood frame and steel construction.
• Must have 5+ years of construction management experience.
• Must have experience managing 150+ unit projects in excess of $10 million.
• Prior knowledge and experience of all aspects of construction.
• Experience reading and interpreting construction documents and plans to include blueprints and shop drawings.
• Strong project management and financial analysis experience.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
• Must be able to work in a fast pace and team-oriented environment.
• Self-driven, highly motivated, very good communication, interpersonal, organizational, decision making, and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Bluebeam.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance.
• Regular travel to the job sites are required.
Construction Superintendent – Multifamily Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• Competitive base salary ($90-$100K) commensurate with experience.
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Great place to work! Collaborative and passionate team with extensive knowledge and expertise in Multifamily Construction.
• Great career development opportunities! The company is rapidly growing and with that comes opportunities to excel in your career based on performance.
Construction Superintendent – Multifamily Responsibilities – Here’s the basics:
• Manage all aspects of the home building process to include, developing and maintaining the construction schedules, adhering to construction budgets and cost, ordering materials, scheduling inspections, contractor management and quality management.
• Review job specific information with trade contractors prior to commencement of work.
• Ensure the project stays within budget and on time.
• Oversee construction process of the project from start to completion.
• Manage and document project design and construction progress for duration of the project.
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with vendors, subcontractors and suppliers.
• Conduct quality control inspections in accordance with company requirements.
• Comply with OSHA Safety and Loss Control Program.
• Maintain current knowledge of national and local codes.
• Walk units under construction daily.
• Adhere to established policies and procedures for authorization and payment of contract and non-contract work.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We pay a $500 referral for any names that result into hires for this position! Direct all names to me and I’ll do the rest! Rest assured, we keep referral sources confidential unless directed otherwise.