ISC Construction Recruiting team is partnering with a prominent and growing Multifamily Construction Company to recruit candidates for a Construction Project Manager – Multifamily to join their team in the Rogers, AR area. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a collaborative, passionate and highly experienced construction team.
Construction Project Manager – Multifamily Requirement- Do you have the following:
· Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Construction Management or related discipline preferred.
· 5-7 years of field construction experience as a Project Manager with slab on grade and wood framed construction to include major site development.
· Must have managed construction projects in excess of $20 million.
· Experience reading and interpreting construction documents and plans to include blueprints and shop drawings.
· Strong project management and financial analysis experience.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
· Must be able to work in a fast pace and team-oriented environment.
· Self-driven, highly motivated, excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, decision making, and problem solving skills.
· Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Bluebeam.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance.
· Regular travel to the job sites are required.
Construction Project Manager – Multifamily Responsibilities:
· Manage the design team, contractors, and engineers throughout the construction and development process.
· Develop and manage the project schedule and budget.
· Ensure the project stays within budget and on time.
· Oversee the construction process of the project from start to completion.
· Manage and document project design construction progress for the duration of the project.
· Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with external vendors.
· Oversee the punch list process.
· Manage and process RFI’s, shop drawings, substitutions, and change orders.
Salary: $80 – $90k plus excellent benefit package.
How to apply:
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a great fit?
We pay a $500 referral for names that result in a hire for this position and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to share your name. We’re looking for experienced PMs and ideally candidates that are looking – who’s names come to mind?