ISC Construction Recruiting team is partnering with a prominent and growing Multifamily Construction Company to recruit candidates for a Construction Project Manager – Multifamily to join their team in the Rogers, AR area.
Construction Project Manager – Multifamily Requirements – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering or related discipline.
• 3+ years of field construction experience as a Project Manager for Multifamily and/or Commercial Construction with slab on grade and wood framed construction to include major site development.
• Prior experience with a Developer or General Contractor.
• Must have managed construction projects in excess of $20 million.
• Experience reading and interpreting construction documents and plans to include blueprints and shop drawings.
• Strong project management and financial analysis experience.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
• Must be able to work in a fast pace and team-oriented environment.
• Self-driven, highly motivated, excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, decision making, and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Bluebeam.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance.
• Regular travel to the job sites are required.
Construction Project Manager – Multifamily Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• Salary: $70 – $80K
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Great place to work! Collaborative and passionate team with extensive knowledge and expertise in Multifamily Construction.
• Relocation assistance available!
• Great career development opportunities! The company is rapidly growing and with that comes opportunities to excel in your career based on performance.
Construction Project Manager – Multifamily Responsibilities:
• Manage the design team, contractors, and engineers throughout the construction and development process.
• Develop and manage the project schedule and budget.
• Ensure the project stays within budget and on time.
• Oversee the construction process of the project from start to completion.
• Manage and document project design construction progress for the duration of the project.
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with external vendors.
• Oversee the punch list process.
• Manage and process RFI’s, shop drawings, substitutions, and change orders.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire for this position. We keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. Direct all names to me at and I’ll do the rest!