ISC CONSTRUCTION RECRUITERS have been engaged to identify a Construction Manager for Multifamily and/or Commercial projects in the greater Fort Smith, AR area.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Construction & Development Company!
Construction Manager – Multifamily and/or Commercial Responsibilities –
Here’s the basics:
• Manage construction field operations from initiation of construction through closeout and warranty.
• Oversee daily operations of construction projects including execution of scope of work, subcontractors, purchase orders, inspection, quality control, punch list, certificates of occupancy, and adhering to budgets and schedules.
• Prepare and maintain construction schedules.
• Order materials and manage lead times to maintain schedule, and schedule inspections as necessary throughout the process.
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with Trade Partners and Municipalities to ensure projects are built on time, within budget and industry quality standards.
• Comply with OSHA Safety and Loss Control Program.
• Walk all buildings and units daily.
• Perform Quality Control inspections daily.
• Ensure full utilization of Procore system, including daily logs, photo logs, scheduling, document retention, meeting minutes and punch lists.
• Compile closeout and warranty documentation, including as-built, testing, certificates and inspections.
Requirements for Construction Manager – Multifamily and/or Commercial – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related discipline required.
• 10+ years of experience in Multifamily and/or Commercial Construction management.
• Experience in general contracting on multifamily and/or commercial projects is required.
• Must have experience managing projects with wood frame and steel construction.
• Experience managing 150+ unit projects in excess of $10 million.
• Prior knowledge and experience of all aspects of the construction process.
• Experience reading and interpreting construction documents including plans, specifications, bids, takeoffs and submittals.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
• Must be able to work in a fast pace and team-oriented environment.
• Great leadership skills, self-driven, highly motivated, very good communication, interpersonal, organizational, decision making, and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Procore and Bluebeam.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance.
• Ability to travel to the job sites.
Construction Manager – Multifamily and/or Commercial Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• Competitive base salary ($80-$95K) commensurate with experience.
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Great place to work! Collaborative and passionate team with extensive knowledge and expertise in Multifamily and Commercial Construction.
• Great career development opportunities! The company is rapidly growing and with that comes opportunities to excel in your career based on performance.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We pay a $500 referral for any names that result into hires for this position! Direct all names to me and I’ll do the rest! Rest assured, we keep referral sources confidential unless directed otherwise.