ISC has been engaged to identify strong COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITING OFFICER candidates for a thriving Bank located in Houston, Texas.
In this COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITING OFFICER role, you will be tasked with the following duties:
* Providing risk analysis and underwrite loan eligibility on potential loans for credit decision makers
* Verify that the portfolio administration and risk management of each valued client is in compliance with established credit policy, procedures as well as commercial and regulatory guidelines
* Provide asset quality ratings based on the following:
- Relationship profitability analysis
- Financial statement analysis including UCA cash flow
- Borrowers repayment ability
- Guarantor analysis
- Bank’s collateral position
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a bank that has a terrific culture, and who is enjoying incredible growth.
As always, if you are not qualified yourself, ISC gladly pays $500 referral fees for any names that turn into offers.
We do not necessarily want names of potential candidates that are openly looking but simply that are qualified for the role.
We never share referral source unless requested. All we need is the name of potential candidates and ideally contact info, and we do the rest! You will be contacted if the candidates ends up with an offer and accepts.
Mandatory Qualifications for COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITING OFFICER
- MINIMUM of 5 – 7 years experience in Commercial (C&I) underwriting.
- Exposure to Commercial Real Estate (CRE).
- Experience related to the underwriting of loans using the SBA 7A, Express and 504 loan programs
- Bachelor’s degree or Bachelor’s of Science in related discipline, OR equivalent work experience.
- Solid Knowledge of non-borrowing products.
- Strong underwriting skills handling moderate to complex credits.
- Experience with the USDA B&I program strongly preferred but not mandatory.
FANTASTIC corporate culture, excellent benefits, strong career path options for candidates that excel.
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE, BASE SALARY DETERMINED BY PRIOR COMPENSATION, YEARS & SCOPE OF EXPERIENCE
IndustryAccounting – Finance, Banking – Financial Services, Sales – Marketing