The ISC’s team of Banking Recruiters is working with a growing bank with a strong presence in the Dallas-Fort Worth market. The Bank has been extremely successfully serving the DFW Market through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, and community commitment. The Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Lending Assistant to join their team. The role provides tremendous long- term growth, excellent support and resources with the ability for uncapped potential.
We’re looking for a strong Commercial Lending Assistant who understands the Dallas-Fort Worth Market and is looking for a long-term opportunity to continue learning, growing and expanding their connections and client relationships with a financially sound and expanding Bank.
RESPONSIBILITIES for Commercial Lending Assistant:
• Evaluate all commercial loan documentation for accuracy and completeness.
• Order required due diligence items (i.e. Appraisals, Environmental Reports, Property Inspections and Flood Searches).
• Works with loan officers and third-party professionals (attorneys, appraisers, inspectors, etc.) in order to close loans in conformity with approved terms and conditions.
• Handle customer inquiries regarding bank services
• Conduct account maintenance such as opening new accounts as needed
• Provide loan service such as construction inspection and draws, and business deposit accounts while maintain proper record and reporting of actions.
• Monitor covenant tracking on a weekly basis to acquire property insurance
• Monitor escrow changes and update systems accordingly
• Ensure collection of all negative balances and document activity
• Ensure adherence to all bank policies and regulations
Commercial Lending Assistant Rewards:
• Rapidly growing and well-established organization.
• Competitive compensation structure with excellent benefits.
• Rewarding culture and team within a client focused, family-oriented bank.
REQUIREMENTS for Commercial Lending Assistant:
• High School Diploma
• Three (3) years banking experience in a commercial loan processing role.
• Familiarity with commercial loan documents, SBA loan documents, and insurance documents.
• Strong interpersonal communication and relationship management skills.
• Ability to prioritize initiatives and duties.
We gladly pay $500 referral fees for referrals that result in a hire. If you know someone who may be a fit, please send their name/info to Lisa Finch. All referrals are confidential; we will not use your name unless directed otherwise.