The ISC’s team of Banking Recruiters is working with a growing bank with a strong presence in the Lake Charles, LA market. We’re looking for a strong Commercial Lender who understands the Lake Charles, LA market and is looking for a long-term opportunity to continue learning, growing and expanding their connections and client relationships with a financially sound and expanding Bank.
Commercial Lender Requirements – Do you have the following:
• Must have at least 5 years of Commercial Lending experience in the Lake Charles, LA Market.
• Credit Analysis experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or related field preferred.
• Strong business development experience and ability to network and build a COI in the Lake Charles, as well as Client cultivation abilities.
Commercial Lender Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the institution offers the below:
• Very collaborative culture and client relationship driven.
• Growth Potential! The bank is rapidly growing and with that comes incredible opportunities for long-term career growth.
• Bonus eligible role
Commercial Lender Responsibilities (Continually expanding and changing), here‘s the basics:
• Creates lists of prospective clients for sales leads.
• Builds relationships with existing Clients to maintain a strong referral pipeline.
• Participates in business events that are sources for business contacts or referrals.
• Solicits, develops, and services a wide variety of commercial loans and lines of credit, both secured and unsecured.
• Meets with and interviews loan applicants to understand their businesses, needs, abilities, and earnings to determine whether the loan would be an acceptable risk.
• Comes to conclusion and decides on loans and terms within established lending limits and/or makes recommendations to the Team Leader.
• Analyzes complex business transactions across all industries, ranging from commercial to industrial loans to income producing real estate loans and construction.
• Reviews and monitors current loans and credit lines to ensure compliance with terms.
• Oversees and provides direction to Credit Analysts in the development and analysis of financial background data for new or renewed loans; may perform credit analyst functions on occasion.
• Provides clients appropriate and profitable financial solutions to their current and changing financial needs.
• Strong knowledge of Treasury Management products in order to cultivate existing and future depository relationships.
• Gives product demos to qualified customers for online banking and cash management products.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Commercial Lenders and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind?