The ISC’s team of TEXAS BANKING RECRUITERS is working with a growing Commercial bank with a strong presence in the Greater Dallas, Texas Market. The Bank has been extremely successfully serving its clients through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, community commitment and educational resources. The Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Lender to join their team. The role provides tremendous long- term growth, excellent support and resources with the ability for uncapped potential.
We’re looking for a strong Commercial Lender who understands the local market and is looking for a long-term opportunity to continue learning, growing and expanding their connections and client relationships with a financially sound and expanding Bank.
Commercial Lender Requirements:
• 5 years of Commercial Lending experience in the Dallas/Fort Worth Market.
• Credit Analysis experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred.
• Strong business development experience and ability to network and build a COI in the Greater Dallas/Fort Worth Market, as well as client cultivation abilities.
Commercial Lender Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Bank offers the below:
• Financial institution with a strong reputation, continued growth, and strong financial position.
• Exceptional benefits, annual bonus, and unlimited opportunities to continue building your career.
• Culture of excellence, with team members who are passionate about what they do and committed to the growth and success of the company.
Commercial Lender Responsibilities:
• Creates lists of prospective clients for sales leads.
• Builds relationships with existing Clients to maintain a strong referral pipeline.
• Participates in business events that are sources for business contacts or referrals.
• Solicits, develops, and services a wide variety of commercial loans and lines of credit, both secured and unsecured.
• Meets with and interviews loan applicants to understand their businesses, needs, abilities, and earnings to determine whether the loan would be an acceptable risk.
• Partners with Chief Risk Officer to determine loan terms within established lending limits and/or makes recommendations.
• Analyzes complex business transactions across all industries, ranging from commercial to industrial loans to income producing real estate loans and construction.
• Provides clients appropriate and profitable financial solutions to their current and changing financial needs.
• Strong knowledge of Treasury Management products in order to cultivate existing and future depository relationships.
• Gives product demos to qualified customers for online banking and cash management products.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We are looking for sharp Lending candidates, and ideally individuals that are not looking whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Lisa.