ISC’s team of Banking and Financial Services Recruiters are partnering with a well-established Bank with a strong presence in the Greater Boston market on a Commercial Banking Loan Admin Manager opportunity.
They have been extremely successful in serving the region through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, and community commitment. The Loan Administration Manager opportunity is open due to growth and is a highly visible position within the Bank with continued growth opportunities.
Commercial Banking Loan Administration Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 10 plus years of experience within Banking and a minimum of 5 within loan administration.
• Minimum of 3 years of Management / Supervisory experience leading a team.
• Proficient and knowledgeable on Commercial Loans including C&I, Real Estate, ABL, Small Business.
• Strong knowledge on commercial loan cycle and understanding of demand line of credits, letters of credit, construction, term, Industrial Revenue Bonds, ABL, SWAPs.
Commercial Banking Loan Administration Manager Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Bank offers the below:
• Excellent full compensation and bonus potential.
• Bank with an excellent reputation and proven, continued growth in the local market.
• Supportive and collaborative culture with a team of passionate and dedicated professionals who enjoy coming to work.
• High visibility to senior leadership with continued growth opportunities.
Commercial Banking Loan Administration Manager Responsibilities:
• Manage and lead the Commercial Loan Administration team, measuring performance metrics and providing continued training and development for associates.
• Oversee all loan closings and servicing functions for C&I, CRE, Small Business and ABL loan portfolios.
• Additional oversight of specialty loan closings, including Commercial SWAPS, construction loans, and Industrial Revenue Bonds.
• Manage report surrounding deal pipelines and take part in meetings regarding deal flows and pipeline.
• Oversee the onboarding of new loans including modifications, renewals and extensions, ensuring all procedures are accurately performed.
• Additional management of personnel responsible for compliance tasks, including flood insurance determination and modifications, Reg B, Ref C, Ref O Insider, FASB and CIP Program.
• Oversee team in Post-closing documentation review. Ensure all loan documentation is accurately executed and partner closely with Loan Officers, Borrowers & attorneys to clear them.
• Contribute and organize, when applicable, new system releases and enhancements, including training of staff.
• Continually review and manage commercial loan administration and servicing procedures. When necessary, spearhead and roll out new procedures and processes.
• Ensure processing of commercial SWAPs is accurate.
• Partner with the Chief Credit Officer and Director of Commercial Servicing to ensure non-performing loans are correctly and accurately reported according to FDIC regulations and Bank Policy.
• Monitor and oversee the review of closing documents to ensure compliance with policies and regulations.
• Administer and direct the preparation and process surrounding commercial loan information that is reported to the Board monthly. Ensuring it’s in compliance with State/Federal Regulations.
• Manager and oversee 35-40 GL asset accounts and suspense accounts, responsible for making sure weekly and monthly reconciliations are complete and accurate. Continually review and follow up on any outstanding items.
• Oversee projects in loan servicing department and throughout the Bank as needed.
How to Apply?
Know someone who might qualify?
We gladly pay $500 Referral Fees for referrals who result in hire – Please send Lisa referral name and information. All referrals are confidential; we will not use your name when contacting referral, unless you ask us to! We will contact you upon successful placement.