ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters has been retained by a prominent and growing global investment firm. The firm specializes in providing customized investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments. They’re seeking a talented Client Service Associate to join their centralized team in their Delaware office.
The Client Service Associate will partner with the Centralized Investment Operations team as well as West Coast Wealth Advisors to ensure clients receive high touch service and their financial transactions/money movements are processed in a timely/accurate manner.
The Client Service Associate will work closely with UHNW clients with 200MM plus in investible assets, as well as key Client Advisors. The role offers tremendous long-term career development and continued growth opportunities as they continue to expand.
Client Service Associate Requirements – To qualify, you must possess the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree is required – Finance or Business preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of UHNW client servicing.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills with a heavy emphasis on Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and PowerPoint.
• Self-motivated and highly detail-oriented individual with a desire to learn and grow professionally.
• Ideally, this person has a vested interest in technology, investment management and in providing client solutions within a fast-paced/deadline-oriented team.
Client Service Associate Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Collaborative, passionate, and dedicated team. Excellent corporate culture and a friendly, fun and exciting place to work.
• Excellent Growth Potential: The Firm is rapidly growing and with that comes incredible opportunities for long-term career growth.
• Competitive base salary.
• Benefits are an extremely low cost to employee and family!
• Annual Bonus.
Client Service Associate Responsibilities, continually expanding and changing:
As a Client Service Associate, you will be responsible for supporting the firm’s Advisors and Clients directly. You will also partner with the Operations team members to manage the needs of the Advisor’s client base and have an opportunity to be actively involved in projects as the firm continues to grow.
• Partner with Wealth Advisors to service the firm’s UHNW Clients.
• Interact with the Firm’s centralized Operations teams.
• Partner with the Firm’s custodians and internal Operations teams to ensure requests are processed and handled correctly. Assist with Portfolio rebalancing (document preparation, money movements).
• Prepare new account paperwork, contracts, and subscription agreements.
• Manage the opening and closing of accounts – this includes SMA’s and brokerage.
• Handle KYC profile and searches.
• Manage cash and security movements, this includes, deposits, withdraws, gifting, wires, journals.
• Assist with presentations and proposals using PowerPoint and Excel.
• Analyze and review billing for accuracy.
• Prepare performance reports.
• Continually monitor and update Client database and portfolio/account management applications, this includes Salesforce, Addepar, Black Diamond.