ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters is partnering with a prominent Investment Firm (RIA) with offices throughout the U.S.
The firm is looking for a Client Servicing Associate to join their Client Advisory team in San Francisco. Tremendous long-term career development and continued growth opportunities as they continue to expand.
Competitive full package, excellent work environment with continued long-term advancement.
Client Service Associate Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree is required – Finance or Business preferred.
• Minimum 2 years experience within financial services, coming out of a client servicing role with interaction with UHNW clients.
• Motivated with a desire to learn and grow professionally.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills with a heavy emphasis on Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and PowerPoint.
Client Service Associate Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Collaborative, passionate and dedicated team. Excellent corporate culture and a friendly, fun and exciting place to work.
• Excellent Growth Potential; The Firm is rapidly growing and with that comes incredible opportunities for long-term career growth.
• Competitive base salary.
• Benefits are an extremely low cost to employee and family (!)
• Yearly Bonus.
Client Service Associate Responsibilities:
As a Client Service Associate, you will be responsible for supporting the firm’s Wealth Advisors and Investment professionals. You will also partner with the Operations team members to manage the needs of the Advisor’s client base and have an opportunity to be actively involved in projects as the firm continues to grow.
• Partner with Wealth Advisors to service the firm’s UHNW Clients.
• Interact with the Firm’s centralized Operations teams.
• Partner with the Firm’s custodians and internal Operations teams to ensure requests are processed and handled correctly. Assist with Portfolio rebalancing (document preparation, money movements).
• Prepare new account paperwork, contracts, and subscription agreements.
• Manage the opening and closing of accounts – this includes SMA’s and brokerage.
• Handle KYC profile and searches.
• Manage cash and security movements, this includes, deposits, withdraws, gifting, wires, journals.
• Assist with presentations and proposals using PowerPoint and Excel.
• Analyze and review billing for accuracy.
• Prepare performance reports.
• Continually monitor and update Client database and portfolio/account management applications, this includes Salesforce, Addepar, Black Diamond.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Client Servicing Associates and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind?