ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters is partnering with a prominent and growing global investment firm. The firm specializes in providing customized global investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments.
The firm is looking for a Client Servicing Analyst to join their centralized Client Advisory team in the Delaware office. The role offers tremendous long-term career development and continued growth opportunities as they continue to expand.
The opportunity offers a competitive full package, excellent work environment with tremendous long-term advancement.
Client Service Analyst, Client Service Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience is required.
• Minimum of 6 months / 1-year experience (Co-op/Internship accepted) within financial services, coming out of a client servicing role with interaction with UHNW clients.
• Self – Motivated with a high attention to detail and a desire to learn and grow professionally.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills with a heavy emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
Client Service Analyst Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below;
• Excellent corporate culture and a friendly, fun, and exciting place to work offering a collaborative, passionate, and dedicated team.
• The Firm is rapidly growing and with that comes incredible opportunities for long-term career growth.
• Competitive full competitive full package.
Client Service Analyst Responsibilities:
As a Client Service Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting a team of Client Servicing Associates with back up support to Client Advisors. You will also partner with the Operations team members to manage the needs of the Advisor’s client base and have an opportunity to be actively involved in projects as the firm continues to grow.
• Partner with Client Service Associates and Client Advisors to service the firm’s UHNW Clients.
• Interact with the Firm’s centralized Operations teams.
• Partner with the Firm’s custodians and internal Operations teams to ensure requests are processed and handled correctly. Assist with Portfolio rebalancing (document preparation, money movements).
• Prepare new account paperwork, contracts, and subscription agreements.
• Manage the opening and closing of accounts – this includes SMA’s and brokerage.
• Handle KYC profile and searches.
• Manage cash and security movements, this includes, deposits, withdraws, gifting, wires, journals.
• Assist with presentations and proposals using PowerPoint and Excel.
• Analyze and review billing for accuracy.
• Prepare performance reports.
• Continually monitor and update Client database and portfolio/account management applications, this includes Salesforce, Addepar, Black Diamond.