ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters is partnering with a prominent global Wealth Manager (RIA) with offices throughout the U.S. and Europe. The firm specializes in providing customized investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments. The role offers tremendous long-term career development and continued growth opportunities as they continue to expand their Client Advisory team.
The Client Advisory Analyst will be instrumental in partnering with UHNW Clients and will work closely with the Associate Advisors and Investment teams. The Analyst will provide customized client solutions partnering with the Client Service team, Portfolio Managers, and other specialized stakeholders within the firm. Additional responsibilities include providing portfolio analysis, investment research, client presentations and analytical support and help to ensure consistency across all client relationships and offices.
Client Advisory Analyst Requirements- To qualify, you should have the following:
· 3 years of related experience UHNW Client Support and investment experience.
· BA/BS Degree in a related field preferred.
· Excellent communication skills – written and verbal, as well as superior analytical skills.
· High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word with ability to quickly learn new systems – performance reporting, data/transaction aggregation, data analytics, CRM.
· Experience with Addepar, Salesforce and/or Morning Star a plus.
· Direct client contact experience preferred.
Client Advisory Analyst Rewards- If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
· Opportunities to work with large, complex portfolios and direct client interaction with UHNW individuals/families/endowments.
· Tremendous long-term career opportunity with continued growth and professional development.
· High visibility internally, providing growth opportunities.
· Well-established/prominent/ globally ranked firm/leader in the Impact Investment space.
Client Advisory Analyst Responsibilities- The duties for the role are as follows:
· Partner with the Client Advisor team to carry out the day-to-day delivery of wealth advisory services for Ultra High Net Worth Clients.
· Complete projects involving analyzing client holdings and investments including forecasting.
· Conduct investment research regarding markets and securities.
· Create customized performance reports.
· Create and present investment charts/analysis/estate planning recommendations directly to clients.
· Evaluate investment portfolio allocations.
· Execute investment programs under senior direction and place trades.
· Maintain continuing education on investment trends and financial markets through reading, seminars and conferences.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply Online
Please contact Lisa Finch, 888-771-1488,
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp up-and-coming Client Advisory Analyst professionals, and ideally candidates that are not looking – whose name comes to mind? Please contact Lisa with referral contact information.