Our client is a leading and highly ranked Multi-Family Office with strong roots on the West Coast. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are looking for add a key member to their leadership team in San Francisco.
The Client Advisor will be responsible for growing and expanding the firm through their high touch and personalized model to Ultra-High Net Worth Individuals and Families. They foster a collaborative environment with unlimited opportunities to build out your role and make an impact within the firm.
Client Advisor Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree is required, advanced degree is highly preferred, MBA or JD.
• CTFA, CFP, CFA, CPA
• Minimum of 8 years of Wealth Advisory, Trust and Portfolio Management experience interfacing with UHNW clients.
• Minimum of 5 years of proven business development within the UHNW space.
• Previous leadership experience.
• Established network accounting and legal professionals in the local and regional markets.
• Proficient knowledge and understanding of legal documents surrounding trusts, estate planning and finance, including trust agreements, deeds, powers of appointment, powers of attorney, stock powers, assignments, disclaimers and partnership agreements.
Client Advisor Rewards:
• Rapidly growing and well-established organization.
• High visibility to Leadership with opportunities to expand the position and continued professional development.
• Competitive base, bonus and comp structure with excellent benefits.
• Rewarding culture and team within a client focused, family-oriented firm.
Client Advisor Responsibilities:
• Manage UHNW client relationships with extensive client contact and a working knowledge of trust and agency account administration including fiduciary accounting, securities, finance, real estate, taxes and estate planning.
• Continued development of new business. Developed through independent means, partnering with other departments and senior management, and utilizing professional networking and direct solicitation.
• Manage a team of Client Advisory support individuals and delegate work to an assigned assistant.
• Partner closely with other departments (investment/portfolio management, tax, operations, and planned giving/foundations) to ensure client activities are properly handled.
• Oversee the processes of opening accounts, drafting correspondence to clients, transferring/distributing assets.
• Work with the investment team on scheduling clients’ investment performance reviews and monitoring trades.
• Coordinate with tax and operations departments to provide clients with information required for tax filings and management of accounting records.
• Contribute to internal committees on an ongoing basis as apart of the senior team.