Our client is a leading and highly ranked Multi-Family Office with strong roots on the West Coast. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are looking for add a key member to their leadership team in Seattle.
The Client Advisor will be responsible for growing and expanding the firm through their high touch and personalized model to Ultra-High Net Worth Individuals and Families. They foster a collaborative environment with unlimited opportunities to build out your role and make an impact within the firm.
Client Advisor Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree is required, advanced degree is highly preferred, MBA or JD.
• CTFA, CFP, CFA, CPA.
• Minimum of 8 years of Trust and Estate Planning experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of general Wealth Advisory and Portfolio Management experience interfacing with UHNW clients.
• Minimum of 5 years of proven business development within the UHNW space.
• Proficient knowledge and understanding of legal documents surrounding trusts, estate planning and finance, including trust agreements, deeds, powers of appointment, powers of attorney, stock powers, assignments, disclaimers and partnership agreements.
• Previous leadership experience.
• Established network accounting and legal professionals in the local and regional markets.
Client Advisor Rewards:
• Rapidly growing and well-established organization.
• High visibility to Leadership with opportunities to expand the position and continued professional development.
• Competitive base, bonus, and comp structure with excellent benefits.
• Rewarding culture and team within a client focused, family-oriented firm.
Client Advisor Responsibilities:
• Manage UHNW client relationships with extensive client contact and a working knowledge of trust and agency account administration including fiduciary accounting, securities, finance, real estate, taxes and estate planning.
• Continued development of new business. Developed through independent means, partnering with other departments and senior management, and utilizing professional networking and direct solicitation.
• Manage a team of Client Advisory support individuals and delegate work to an assigned assistant.
• Partner closely with other departments (investment/portfolio management, tax, operations, and planned giving/foundations) to ensure client activities are properly handled.
• Oversee the processes of opening accounts, drafting correspondence to clients, transferring/distributing assets.
• Work with the investment team on scheduling clients’ investment performance reviews and monitoring trades.
• Coordinate with tax and operations departments to provide clients with information required for tax filings and management of accounting records.
• Contribute to internal committees on an ongoing basis as apart of the senior team.
How to Apply:
Please contact Lisa Finch, , 888-771-1488.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp up-and-coming Client Advisor / Trust Officer , and ideally candidates that are not looking – whose name comes to mind? Let Lisa Finch know at .