Our Client is a well-established Bank with a prominent presence in the Northeastern US market. They have been extremely successful in serving the region through high-touch relationship banking, excellent financial position, and community commitment.
We are seeking a Bank Operations Executive to provide leadership and strategic direction over deposits, electronic services, treasury, and internal controls. The role offers excellent support and resources with the ability for tremendous long-term growth.
Chief Operations Officer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years experience in bank operations, compliance or regulation required.
• Previous leadership experience within Bank Operations required.
• Solid foundation of understanding of banking software such as Jack Henry’s SilverLake System.
Chief Operations Officer Responsibilities:
• Provide strategic direction, business plans, and oversight in alignment with organizational goals and objectives
• Responsible for communication and implementation of company policies and procedures.
• Manage and/or oversee projects within Bank Operations from project outline to implementation
• Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in addition to remaining current on any legislation, law, or practice revisions with regard to the potential impact on the bank.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to implement new technologies or system upgrades to improve efficiencies and provide improved customer service.
• Monitor and troubleshoot service complaints to determine root cause and partner with team members for solution development.
• Drive continuous improvement of processes, and coach others to build skills and improve efficiencies.
• Provide leadership support for employees by offering continued education, performance reviews, and driving accountability in alignment with the bank’s vision and core values.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We are looking for sharp bank operations leaders and ideally candidates that are not looking – whose name comes to mind?