Our client is a prominent, progressive and growing Real Estate Development, Construction and Management Company in Alpharetta, GA who has an immediate opening for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for Multifamily – LIHTC to join their team.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for Multifamily – LIHTC Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is required. MBA preferred. CPA required.
• 10 + years of financial management experience, including oversight for all accounting, finance, strategy, forecasting, and budget functions.
• Must have experience as a Corporate Controller for a real estate development for multifamily company.
• Must have experience with LIHTC.
• Familiarity with real estate acquisition and sales processes.
• Ability to take on new responsibilities and flex in scope and functionality is essential.
• Prior experience serving on a leadership team and leading high-performing teams.
• Ability to meet deadlines and provide prompt insightful responses to internal clients, accounting and finance team and external partners.
• Excellent leadership, communication both verbal and written, interpersonal, organizational, decision making and problem solving skills.
• High level of proficiency in MS Office Suite, and advanced Excel skills.
• Experience with Timberline/Sage and OneSite preferred.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for Multifamily – LIHTC Rewards:
• Competitive base salary commensurate and bonus potential
• Medical, Dental, Disability and Life insurance.
• Employer matched 401(K) Savings Plan.
• Paid time off and holidays.
• Great culture, employee engagement, teamwork, and career opportunity.
As Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for Multifamily – LIHTC, you will…
• Provide strategic direction and leadership to the corporate accounting team and financial functions that support the business strategy.
• Ensure financial controls are in place.
• Prepare financial statements.
• Ensure integrity of all financial information under GAAP.
• Work closely with Property Management, Development and Construction Management.
• Implement and oversee financial management strategies; direct all financial goals and objectives, and strive to improve the annual budget process.
• Lead the financial team in all accounting, financial reporting, asset management, financing, and performance analysis functions.
• Oversee the monthly, quarterly and yearly closing process.
• Manage the external auditor relationship to ensure continuous improvement.
• Oversee all operational accounting functions, i.e., billing accounts payable, equity administration and accounting, accounts receivable, and payroll.
• Participate in business development projects in terms of deal evaluation, structure, purchase accounting and due diligence for business development projects.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. Please send referrals to