ISC’s team of SaaS Sales Recruiters has been retained to identify a Channel Sales Manager in the Seattle, WA or Missoula (Montana) area. Our client is a leader in the Enterprise software industry.
The Channel Sales Manager will secure, maintain and expand relationships with assigned channel partners and meet assigned targets for profitable sales volumes and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts. Experience increasing revenue in a SaaS environment by managing successful channel partner campaigns is vital.
Channel Sales Manager Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Manager, Computer Science, or a related field is preferred.
· 2-5 years of partner / channel sales experience in a B2B SaaS sales environment selling Enterprise-wide software and services solutions through software channels.
· Prior experience leveraging and building channel partnerships to increase revenue.
· Proven sales experience at managing resources and complex, multi-dimensional channel sales efforts at the partner level and in a corporate environment.
· Strong negotiation skills with the ability to follow-through on partner contracts.
· Ability to assemble and present sales presentations at the C-Level.
· Proficiency in MS Office suite to include Word, Outlook Excel and PowerPoint.
· Ability to create dashboards /operational reports.
· Strategic, organized, self-driven, passionate, team-oriented, and enthusiastic.
Channel Sales Manager – our client offers:
· Rewarding culture with a highly innovative and collaborative team
· Flexible work environment
· Competitive base salary, 60/40 split with fully paid medical insurance for the family, unlimited PTO, equity, and other exceptional benefits!
· Career growth opportunities
Channel Sales Manager Responsibilities:
· Achieve quota and demonstrate successful channel sales of Enterprise SaaS products and services.
· Establish and manage relationships with assigned partner accounts.
· Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales.
· Oversee new projects to create stronger partnerships and alliances.
· Lead joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a productive partner relationship.
· Work with partners to solve issues and communicate needs.
· Ensure partners compliance with partner agreements.
· Engage with Sales in hunting, qualifying, and identifying potential alliances.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for an experienced Software Channel Sales Manager – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Carolyn McClendon at