ISC Sales Recruiting team is partnering with a rapidly growing company in the Power Intelligence industry to recruit candidates for an experienced Channel Sales Manager. This is a remote position for the Western Region and candidates must reside in this region.
This is an amazing opportunity to join the company and essentially ‘ride the wave’ as they enjoy fantastic growth.
Competitive compensation plans plus STOCK OPTIONS are also available as part of the compensation plan.
Channel Sales Manager- Remote – Western Region – Requirements – Do you have the following?
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline preferred.
• 5-10 years of experience selling electrical solutions, services or subscriptions through channels.
• Must have channel sales and channel development experience.
• Ability to leverage and build strategic channel partnerships to maximize sales and grow the business.
• Proven success in delivering new business revenue.
• Ability to develop key relationships with new customers and work effectively with manufacturer reps.
• Prior experience formulating and developing channel initiatives.
• Successful track record of prospecting, researching, and qualifying targets, generating sales reports, sales pipelines and funnel management for new business opportunities and markets.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, organization, negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite to include, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proficiency with CRM systems, generating sales reports, sales pipelines, and funnel management.
• Ability to travel 50-60%.
• Must live close to an airport.
Channel Sales Manager – Remote – Western Region – Rewards – If you qualify for this great opportunity, the Company offers:
• Competitive strong base salary commensurate with experience.
• Great incentive program.
• Stock options.
• Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
• Employer matched 401(K) Savings Plan.
• Comprehensive sales training – collaborative, innovative, proactive and passionate team who want you to succeed.
• Exciting growth strategy and a strong executive leadership team with a tremendous track record of success.
• Career Potential. The Company is rapidly growing and with that comes great opportunity for long term career growth.
Channel Sales Manager – Remote – Western Region – Responsibilities:
• Build a world-class network of new channel partners with a strong understanding of power quality.
• Recruit, onboard, coach and mentor channel partners.
• Monitor sales activities and performance of channel partners.
• Ensure consistent messaging and positioning of Company products and services are consistent with corporate direction.
• Coordinate with channel partners on marketing approaches and lead generation.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. Please send referrals to