ISC Sales Recruiting team is partnering with a rapidly growing company in the Power Intelligence industry to recruit candidates for a Channel Sales Manager. This is a remote position.
This is a GREAT opportunity to join an amazing company and essentially ‘ride the wave’ as they enjoy fantastic growth.
Competitive compensation plans plus STOCK OPTIONS are also available as part of the compensation plan.
Channel Sales Manager Requirements – Do you have the following?
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline preferred.
• 5-10 years of experience selling electrical equipment, instrumentation, controls or power quality solutions.
• Must have channel development and sales experience.
• Must be comfortable with technology and connectivity.
• Ability to leverage and build strategic channel partnerships to maximize sales and grow the business.
• Prior experience formulating and developing channel initiatives.
• Proven success in delivering new business revenue.
• Ability to develop key relationships with new customers and work effectively with manufacturer reps.
• Experience developing, implementing and communicating business strategies and plans.
• Successful track record of prospecting, researching, and qualifying targets, generating sales reports, sales pipelines and funnel management for new business opportunities and markets.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, organization, negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite to include, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proficiency with CRM systems, generating sales reports, sales pipelines, and funnel management.
• Ability to travel up to 50%.
• Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred.
• Must live close to an airport.
Channel Sales Manager Rewards – If you qualify for this great opportunity, the Company offers:
• Competitive strong base salary commensurate with experience.
• Great incentive program.
• Stock options.
• Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
• Employer matched 401(K) Savings Plan.
• Comprehensive sales training – collaborative, innovative, proactive and passionate team who want you to succeed.
• Exciting growth strategy and a strong executive leadership team with a tremendous track record of success.
• Career Potential. The Company is rapidly growing and with that comes great opportunity for long term career growth.
Channel Sales Manager Responsibilities:
• Build a world-class network of channel partners with a strong understanding of power quality.
• Recruit, onboard, coach and mentor channel partners.
• Monitor sales through channels.
• Ensure consistent messaging and positioning of Company products and services are consistent with corporate direction.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. Please send referrals to