ISC’s team of Sales Recruiters has been retained by a growing and well established company who support government agencies such as DHS, CBP, ICE and USCIS to recruit an experienced Capture Manager to plan, coordinate, and conduct sales, advertising and marketing efforts for the company in the greater Fairfax, VA area.
Capture Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of Capture and Business Development experience with a proven track of success in winning professional services and Information Technology, Program / Project Management, Systems Engineering, Logistics, CIO Advisory Services, Cyber Security and other services that Federal agencies require.
- Must have 8+ years of consulting or employment experience with a Federal Government contractor.
- Experience developing account and capture plans, including research on agency contracts and company teaming partners.
- Prior experience with Project Management, systems or business analysis, solution architecture, and go-to-market strategy.
- Ability to work effectively in a small and collaborative environment.
- Experience with Information Technology Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) and fast turn-around task order responses.
- Successful track record of prospecting, researching, and qualifying targets, generating sales reports, sales pipelines and funnel management for new business opportunities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, organizational, negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM and other IT Technology tools.
Capture Manager Rewards:
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
- Uncapped commission.
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life insurance.
- Employer matched 401(K) Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Rewarding culture and team within a client focused, family-oriented company.
- Career Potential. The Company is rapidly growing and with that comes great opportunity for long term career growth.
Capture Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop, manage, and execute strategic account plans for targeted agencies, which includes market research, analysis and assessments.
- Create sales and capture strategies by working with internal colleagues, partners, and government clients to qualify and develop winning proposal bids.
- Facilitate and support the creation of white papers as well as responsible for RFIs, Sources Sought Notices, and Market Research inquires.
- Lead the creation of designing and writing marketing collateral, including capability statements, briefs, website content, and social media.
- Develop, update and manage a pipeline of new business development opportunities for assigned accounts and support the Capture effort for identified opportunities.
- Formulate and execute strategies and pipeline development.
- Obtain market and competitive intelligence.
- Develop solutions, teaming and pricing strategies.
- Provide input into pricing proposals.
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify business needs and utilize business development efforts to present custom capabilities to meet client’s needs.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with in the government marketplace to identify and develop opportunities for business expansion.
- Lead the development and evaluation of technical content and contractual compliance of proposals.
- Establish and maintain team communication and serve as a liaison between the company and the Government.
- Research, analyze, and monitor market, financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities.
- Participate in the development of annual and long-range strategic business plans.
- Manage the opportunity pipeline process for revenue projections and direct input to the company’s budget and forecasting process.
- Implement and enhance strategic marketing and communication strategies to achieve corporate objectives for product and services.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. Please send referrals to