ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters is partnering with a prominent Wealth Manager (RIA) with offices throughout the U.S. on Business Development Support Analyst role. The firm specializes in providing customized investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments.
This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced, rewarding office working within the Marketing team in a highly visible role to the Executive team. The Business Development Support Analyst role offers tremendous long-term career development and continued growth opportunities as they continue to expand.
Business Development Support Analyst Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum of 2-5 years relevant experience required, preferably in financial services.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Ambition and motivation to continue learning and growing professionally.
Business Development Support Analyst Rewards:
• Culture is phenomenal. They’re a collaborative, passionate team and looking for a sharp and motivated candidate to join them. Friendly, fun and exciting place to work.
• Strong Growth Potential – The Firm is rapidly growing and with that comes incredible opportunities for long-term career growth.
• Base salary is extremely strong with an excellent total compensation package.
Business Development Support Analyst – Responsibilities – Continually expanding and changing, here’s the basics:
• Partner closely with Business Development Team/Client Advisors on day-to-day initiatives.
• Support Business Development teams with regard to Request for Proposal (RFP) responses.
• Update Salesforce to track new business and client prospects.
• Leverage MS Excel to generate ad hoc reports for internal and external stakeholders.
• Coordinate with the Marketing and Compliance teams to create business development collateral (e.g. presentations, brochures and newsletters)
• Maintain organized records of marketing metrics and results of past business development efforts.
• Partner on both print and digital marketing initiatives.
• Manage ad hoc projects as assigned for both Business Development and Marketing teams.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We are looking for sharp Marketing candidates, and ideally individuals that are not looking – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Lisa Finch.