ISC’s team of Sales Recruiters is partnering with a growing Transportation company to recruit candidates for a Business Development position in the greater Dallas – Fort Worth, TX area.
Business Development Manager – Transportation – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Transportation / Logistics or related discipline. MBA preferred.
• 4+ years of outside sales and new business development experience in transportation / logistics in flatbed, van and/or truckload).
• Ability to leverage and build strategic partnerships to maximize sales and grow the business.
• Proven track of success in sales and business development in the transportation / logistics industry.
• Prior experience working with agents/agent base model.
• Must have very good communication, planning, problem solving, negotiation and closing skills.
• Proven organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to travel up to 50%.
Business Development Manager – Transportation – Responsibilities:
• Recruit new agents and independent contractors to promote sales growth.
• Spearhead business development / sales initiatives to improve financial performance, revenue growth and services.
• Provide oversight of agent locations and ensure independent contractors are profitable.
• Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key financial performance objectives.
• Review market analyses to determine customer needs, agent needs and volume potential.
Business Development Manager – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• Competitive base salary plus bonus potential
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• Vacation and PTO
• Relocation assistance
• Great work environment with very low turnover rate!
Referrals: Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for an experienced Business Development Manager for Transportation…whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to