ISC’s team of Chemical Recruiters is partnering with an innovative global Chemical company to identify an experienced, dynamic Business Development Manager for one of the industry leaders in the production of adhesives and coil coating solutions and technology.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for sales development within the assigned territory. Leading new account acquisition and development of existing accounts. Expanding commercial sales and identifying new opportunities that may require customization of technologies when existing solutions are not available. This role will support new product introduction in coordination with the product development team to assure maximization of all new sales opportunities. Exceptional, cutting edge, and highly collaborative company to work!
Business Development Manager – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in chemical engineering or related field preferred
• 5 – 8 years of account management experience in the coating applications field
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with polymers, industrial coatings and adhesives
• Lead generation and relationship building skills
• Experience with strategic planning
• Analytical and critical thinking skills
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge
• Ability to work independently and meet all deadlines
Business Development Manager – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
• Exciting work environment with an innovative company!
Business Development Manager – Here’s the basics:
• Manage customer accounts and maintain regular contact to optimize relationships
• Ensure a positive and effective working relationship with customers
• Manage activities and maintenance of existing products and provide input on new product development
• Support new product introduction to maximize all new sales opportunities
• Maintain detailed communications with management, operations and R & D teams
• Handle multiple projects and priorities
• Exhibit excellent communication skills
• Collaborate and work as part of a team
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for a seasoned Business Development Manager with Chemical industry experience – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Annette.