The ISC’s team of Banking Recruiters is working with a growing bank with a strong presence in the Dallas-Fort Worth market. The Bank has been extremely successfully serving the DFW Market through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, and community commitment. The Bank has an exciting opportunity for an AVP/VP of Commercial Lending Operations to join their team. The role provides tremendous, long- term growth, excellent support and resources with the ability for uncapped potential.
We are looking for a strong AVP/VP of Commercial Lending Operations is responsible for the successful execution of the operation processes in compliance with applicable laws and regulatory guidelines. This role supports the servicing, closing, funding, booking, and QC of commercial lending products.
• Supervise all aspects of the loan operations. This supervision includes posting of payment, payoffs, draw request, balancing, disbursing loan funds.
• Evaluate all commercial loan documentation for accuracy and completeness.
• Order required due diligence items (i.e. Appraisals, Environmental Reports, Property Inspections and Flood Searches).
• Works with loan officers and third-party professionals (attorneys, appraisers, inspectors, etc.) in order to close loans in conformity with approved terms and conditions.
• Ensure data integrity regarding lending systems by maintaining proper controls for functions such as processing, doc prep, booking, and maintenance changes.
• Monitor covenant tracking on a weekly basis to acquire property insurance.
• Ensure collection of all negative balances and document activity.
• Ensure compliance with all required regulations.
• Spearhead Loan Operations related projects to improve processes or upgrade systems.
• Rapidly growing and well-established organization.
• Competitive compensation structure with excellent benefits.
• Rewarding culture and team within a client focused, family-oriented bank.
• High School Diploma required
• Five (5) years banking experience in a commercial lending operations role.
• Three (3) years managerial experience.
• Familiarity with commercial loan documents, SBA loan documents, and insurance documents.
• Strong interpersonal communication and relationship management skills.
• Ability to prioritize initiatives and duties.
We gladly pay $500 referral fees for referrals that result in a hire. If you know someone who may be a fit, please send their name/info to Lisa Finch. All referrals are confidential; we will not use your name unless directed otherwise.