ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters are partnering with a prominent Multi-Family Office & Trust Company on an Associate Trust Advisor opportunity in Reno, NV.
The Reno office is growing, and the team’s looking to add an Associate Trust Advisor reporting into Partner level. This individual will be given the opportunity for continued growth towards the path of their choice; towards a fully client facing advisor, Trust Officer or investment operations/analytics and portfolio construction. The head of the office will mentor and work closely with this individual, allowing for excellent opportunities for continued career development.
The Firm is well-established with a strong reputation for providing high touch service and unique/tailored solutions for large, complex portfolios and multi-generation families. They’ve established themselves as a leader in the industry and a pioneer within the Multi-Family Office space. The team is passionate about what they do, always striving to do the best for their clients within a supportive environment.
The Associate Wealth Advisor will support the Client Advisory team with managing trust and investment accounts, as well as preparing for client meetings and researching client questions.
Associate Trust Advisor Requirements- Do you have the following:
• Minimum of 2-3 years of related investment / trust experience, preferably interfacing with UHNW clients.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• CFP or CTFA designation preferred or working towards achieving.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal, as well as superior analytical skills.
• High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word with ability to quickly learn new systems – performance reporting, data/transaction aggregation, data analytics, CRM.
Associate Trust Advisor Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Opportunities to work with large, complex portfolios with direct client interaction with UHNW individuals and families.
• Tremendous long-term career opportunity with continued growth and professional development.
• Reporting into Partner level with high visibility internally, providing growth opportunities.
• Well-established and prominent organization.
Associate Trust Advisor Responsibilities:
• Partner with the Client Advisor team to carry out the day-to-day delivery of wealth advisory services for Ultra High Net Worth Clients.
• Manage and oversee the daily account transactions, including cash/wire transfers, bill pay, ACH payments and opening of new accounts.
• Complete projects involving analyzing client holdings and investments including forecasting.
• Research investments, income tax planning, estate planning, the impact of recent regulations, and general financial market analysis.
• Create customized client presentations including investment charts and analysis as well as estate planning recommendations. Including, preparing agendas, reports and portfolio analysis materials.
• Direct investment transactions including monitoring cash balances, making transfers to money market accounts.
• Create reports for client budget worksheets, income projections and gifting schedules, contribute to PowerPoint presentations and marketing materials.
• Support Client Advisors in evaluating various financial decisions and strategies for clients by
conducting research and complex financial analyses.
• Provide information, analysis and documentation to Advisors for annual account reviews.
• Maintain continuing education on investment trends and financial markets through reading, seminars and conferences.
• Manage workflow and ongoing projects.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask
us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Trust Advisory professional and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind?