ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters has been retained by a prominent and growing global investment firm. The firm specializes in providing customized investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments. They’re seeking a talented Data Operations Associate to provide support for geographic expansion and continued growth of the firm.
The Data Operations Associate will align closely with the Director of Data Operations & Reports and will work to provide optimization of dataflows and infrastructure. This role will partner with key stakeholders to restructure data capture and accessibility for end users within internal and external compliance standards.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required.
• 5 years of experience in financial services – wealth management
• 2 years of experience focusing on Data Ownership or Reporting Analytics
• Strong Project Management skills.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Rapidly growing and well-established organization.
• Competitive total compensation program inclusive of base salary, bonus, and profit sharing with excellent benefits.
• Rewarding culture and team within a client focused, family-oriented firm.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Assist with data ownership by streamlining data capture, maintenance, and accessibility while preserving data integrity.
• Evaluate data flow to determine trends and evaluate potential areas for automation.
• Add value projects to improve internal process efficiencies leveraging technology and optimizing team strengths.
• Create and maintain internal control protocols to ensure compliance and governance of data.
• Participate in new product development and stay abreast of new ways to improve product offerings.
• Follow through on all escalated issues and action appropriate response.
• Manage ad hoc projects as needed.
How to Apply:
Please contact Lisa Finch, , 888-771-1488.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp up-and-coming Client Advisory professionals, and ideally candidates that are not looking – whose name comes to mind?
Please contact Lisa with referral contact information.