Our Client is a prominent and rapidly growing Multi-Family Office and Wealth Manager with about 4B in AUM. Their clients include high net worth individuals, families, institutions, trusts, and foundations.
The firm is looking for an Associate Client Advisor to join Alexandria office and work closely with their Chief Operating Officer and Operations and Client Servicing teams. The role offers tremendous long-term career development and continued growth opportunities as they continue to expand.
This individual will be instrumental in building out processes, procedures and streamlining of processes with a heavy emphasis on project management as the Firm has grown significantly in the past five years and continues to grow.
The Associate Advisor is an ideal position for someone with 3-6 years’ experience looking for an opportunity to be challenged, be exposed UHNW clients with opportunities for continued professional development and growth. Strong full package, including competitive base, yearly bonus, and excellent benefits.
Associate Client Advisor Responsibilities Include:
• Carry out the day-to-day delivery of wealth advisory services for Ultra High Net Worth Clients.
• Complete projects involving analyzing client holdings and investments including forecasting.
• Conduct investment research regarding markets and securities.
• Interact with the Firm’s Operations teams.
• Partner with the Firm’s Senior Client Advisors, custodians and internal Operations teams to ensure requests are processed and handled correctly.
• Assist with Portfolio rebalancing (document preparation, money movements).
• Prepare new account paperwork, contracts, and subscription agreements.
• Manage the opening and closing of accounts – this includes SMA’s and brokerage.
• Prepare performance reports.
• Handle KYC profile and searches.
• Create client presentations including investment charts and analysis as well as estate planning recommendations.
• Manage trades, cash and security movements, this includes, deposits, withdraws, gifting, wires, journals.
Associate Client Advisor Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Collaborative, passionate and dedicated team. Excellent corporate culture and a friendly, fun and exciting place to work.
• Excellent Growth Potential! The Firm is rapidly growing and with that comes incredible opportunities for long-term career growth and to be promoted from within.
• Competitive base salary with an annual discretionary bonus and benefits package.
Associate Client Advisor Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 3-6 years of Ultra-High-Net-Worth Client Servicing experience within Private Wealth Management.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills with a heavy emphasis on Excel.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Client Service/Associate Advisory professionals and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind? Let Jaami know at .