ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters is partnering with a prominent Wealth Manager (RIA) with offices throughout the U.S. The firm specializes in providing customized investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments. The role offers tremendous long-term career development and continued growth opportunities as they continue to expand.
The Associate Advisor/Investment Associate will be instrumental in partnering with UHNW Clients and will work closely with the Client Advisory and Portfolio/Investment teams. The Associate will provide customized client solutions partnering with the Client Service team, Portfolio Managers, and other specialized teams within the firm. Additional responsibilities include providing portfolio analysis, investment research, trade planning, financial presentations and analytical support and help to ensure consistency across all client relationships and offices.
Associate Advisor/Investment Associate Requirements- Do you have the following:
• 2-5 years of related experience UHNW Client Support and investment experience.
• BA/BS Degree. Progress towards CFA, CFP, CIMA, CAIA or CTFA preferred.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal, as well as superior analytical skills.
• High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word with ability to quickly learn new systems – performance reporting, data/transaction aggregation, data analytics, CRM.
• Experience with Addepar, Salesforce and / or Morning Star is a plus.
Associate Advisor/Investment Associate Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Opportunities to work with large, complex portfolios with direct client interaction with UHNW individuals and families.
• Tremendous long-term career opportunity with continued growth and professional development.
• High visibility internally, providing growth opportunities.
• Well-established and prominent organization.
Associate Advisor/Investment Associate Responsibilities:
• Partner with the Client Advisor team to carry out the day-to-day delivery of wealth advisory services for Ultra High Net Worth Clients.
• Complete projects involving analyzing client holdings and investments including forecasting.
• Conduct investment research regarding markets and securities.
• Create customized reports utilizing Addepar.
• Create client presentations including investment charts and analysis as well as estate planning recommendations.
• Evaluate investment portfolio allocations.
• Execute investment programs under senior direction and place trades.
• Maintain continuing education on investment trends and financial markets through reading, seminars and conferences.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
• We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We are looking for sharp Associate Advisor/Investment Associate – whose name comes to mind?