ISC CONSTRUCTION RECRUITERS have been engaged to identify an Assistant Superintendent – Multifamily to join their team in the greater South Bend, IN area.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Construction Company!
Requirements for Assistant Superintendent – Multifamily – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related discipline preferred.
• 3 – 5 years of experience as an Assistant Superintendent for mixed-use and multi-family development properties with wood frame and steel construction.
• Must have 2+ years of construction management experience.
• Experience reading and interpreting construction documents and plans to include blueprints and shop drawings.
• Strong project management and financial analysis experience.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
• Must be able to work in a fast pace and team-oriented environment.
• Self-driven, highly motivated, excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, decision making, and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Bluebeam.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance.
• Regular travel to the job sites are required.
Assistant Superintendent – Multifamily Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• Competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
• Bonus potential
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Great place to work! Collaborative and passionate team with extensive knowledge and expertise in Multifamily Construction.
• Great career development opportunities! The company is rapidly growing and with that comes opportunities to excel in your career based on performance.
Assistant Superintendent – Multifamily Responsibilities – Here’s the basics:
• Assist in preparing and maintaining the construction schedules, managing daily construction operations and management of projects and identifying and solving problems.
• Order materials and schedule inspection.
• Ensure the project stays within budget and on time.
• Track sub-contractors hours while working on the construction site.
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with vendors, subcontractors and suppliers.
• Assist Construction Manager with quality control procedures.
• Comply with OSHA Safety and Loss Control Program.
• Maintain current knowledge of national and local codes.
• Supervise completion of final punch lists for timely building turnover.
How to apply:
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We pay a $500 referral for any names that result into hires for this position! Direct all names to me and I’ll do the rest! Rest assured, we keep referral sources confidential unless directed otherwise.