ISC’s Sales Recruiting team has been retained by a prominent and growing manufacturing company to recruit candidates for a Sales Manager – Aftermarket in the greater Eau Claire, WI area.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly dynamic company where you are empowered to make decisions and share in the company’s success.
Sales Manager – Aftermarket Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3+ years of aftermarket sales experience in an OEM environment.
• Must have 3+ years of experience in a sales management role, managing a team of 5.
• Ability to manage and motivate a sales team to consistently achieve business objectives and grow the business.
• Prior experience monitoring competitiveness within markets and establishing pricing and value propositions.
• Proven success in delivering new business revenue.
• Prior experience creating and selling service contracts.
• Ability to develop strong successful business relations with customers and internal team members.
• Passion for driving results through revenue and customer success.
• Successful track record of prospecting, researching, and qualifying targets, generating sales reports, sales pipelines and funnel management for new business opportunities.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, organization, negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite to include, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to travel up to 30%.
Sales Manager – Aftermarket Rewards – If you qualify for this great opportunity, the Company offers:
• Competitive strong base salary commensurate with experience.
• Great incentive plan.
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and short and long term disability insurance.
• 401(K) Savings Plan.
• Profit sharing.
• Collaborative, innovative, proactive and passionate team who want you to succeed.
Sales Manager – Aftermarket Responsibilities:
• Direct/manage the sales team and sales resources within the business unit.
• Development and deployment of business plans to achieve revenue, gross margin and income objectives.
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers and supplier accounts.
• Create and manage the department’s financial budget.
• Develop business opportunities and operational strategies to maximize growth and profitability and expand market penetration.
• Prepare reports and update management of performance metrics on an on-going basis.
• Monitor product and price competitiveness within the market.
• Provide support, training and assistance in bid preparation to improve customer satisfaction and business results.
• Ensure consistent messaging and positioning of Company products and services are consistent with corporate direction.
How to apply:
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?