ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters has been retained by a prominent and growing global investment firm. The firm specializes in providing customized investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments. Due to growth, they’re seeking a forward-thinking Accounts Payable Associate to join their Finance and Accounting team in Seattle.
The Accounts Payable Specialist opportunity is for an innovative professional who thrives in a team environment. This individual will be responsible for processing financial transactions including AP, vendor management, as well as providing general ledger/bill pay support. The AP Associate will work closely with Client Accountants in the Seattle office in supporting a portfolio of private wealth clients.
Accounts Payable Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting or similar degree preferred.
- Two years minimum of related experience.
- Strong knowledge of AP and AR procedures, General Ledger coding oversight and GAAP.
- Experience with Adobe, QuickBooks, NetSuite, and Bill.com is a plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical skills and detailed oriented.
Accounts Payable Specialist Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
- Culture is phenomenal. They are a collaborative, passionate team and looking for a sharp and motivated candidate to join them. Friendly, fun, and exciting place to work.
- Great company for long-term career growth.
- Base salary and annual bonus are competitive.
- Benefits are at an extremely low cost to employees and family.
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities, continually expanding and changing, here are the basics:
- Manage AP processes for multiple entities and vendors.
- Receive daily accounts payable mail, review, and sort into appropriate folders.
- Partner with vendors to resolve discrepancies, manage documentation and review process.
- Retrieve and download invoices from outside websites including vendor sites for processing.
- Oversee invoice processing.
- Issue checks and process wire transfers.
- Partner with Client Accountants in the annual preparation of 1099s, including working with external vendors to collect W9 forms.
- Continual support to ongoing projects including process improvements within the department.
How to Apply:
Please contact Jennifer Crook, , 800.319.9670.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. Please contact Jennifer with referral contact information.