ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters has been retained by a prominent and growing global investment firm. The firm specializes in providing customized investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments. Due to growth, they’re seeking a forward-thinking Accounts Payable Associate to join their Finance and Accounting team in Seattle.
The Accounts Payable Associate opportunity is for an innovative professional who thrives in a team environment. This individual will be responsible for processing financial transactions including AP, vendor management, as well as providing general ledger/bill pay support. The AP Associate will work closely with Client Accountants in the Seattle office in supporting a portfolio of private wealth clients.
Accounts Payable Associate Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting or similar degree preferred.
• Two years minimum of related experience.
• Strong knowledge of AP and AR procedures, General Ledger coding oversight and GAAP.
• Experience with QuickBooks, NetSuite, and Bill.com is a plus.
Accounts Payable Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Culture is phenomenal. They are a collaborative, passionate team and looking for a sharp and motivated candidate to join them. Friendly, fun, and exciting place to work.
• Base salary and annual bonus are competitive.
• Benefits are an extremely low cost to employee and family.
Accounts Payable Responsibilities, continually expanding and changing, here are the basics:
• Manage AP processes for multiple entities and vendors.
• Receive daily accounts payable mail, review, and sort into appropriate folders.
• Partner with vendors to resolve discrepancies, manage documentation and review process.
• Retrieve and download invoices from outside websites including vendor sites for processing.
• Oversee invoice processing.
• Issue checks and process wire transfers.
• Partner with Client Accountants in the annual preparation of 1099s, including working with external vendors to collect W9 forms.
• Continual support to ongoing projects including process improvements within the department.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. Please contact Jennifer with referral contact information.