Our client is a prominent and rapidly growing Multi-Family Office and Wealth Manager with close to 4B in AUM. Their clients include high net worth individuals, families, institutions, trusts and foundations.
Due to growth, the firm is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their Family Offices Services team in the Alexandria office. The Family Office Services team provides a unique and high touch service offering to select High Net Worth individuals and families looking for personalized accounting support in addition to traditional portfolio management.
The Manager of this department will be highly visible within the Firm with opportunities to collaborate with other departments and in interface with Clients.
Accounting Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• CPA designation preferred.
• 10 years’ experience in accounting and financial reporting with 5 years managerial experience.
• Experience with accounting systems such as Dynamics, Sage, and Bill.com.
• Experience with Partnerships and LLC’s. Exposure to Trusts/Estates and Tax prep preferred.
• Excellent communication skill, written and verbal, with internal and external stakeholders are essential to this role.
Accounting Manager Rewards:
• Collaborative, passionate, and dedicated team. Excellent corporate culture and a friendly, fun, and exciting place to work.
• Excellent Growth Potential: The Firm is rapidly growing and with that comes incredible opportunities for long-term career growth.
• Competitive base salary with a potential for a yearly bonus.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
• Review and oversight of all daily accounting activities and financial reporting for the department.
• Manage and lead new client integration and setup.
• Provide strategic review of all money movements such as bill pay, payroll, and distributions for HNW clients.
• Monitor and audit internal processes to ensure efficiency and compliance with required regulations.
• Serve as main point of contact for auditing agencies.
• Serve as administrator and manager of department accounting systems and assist with system enhancements in migrations.
• Review workflows making suggestions for improvements.
• Provide leadership and guidance to the team.
• Advocate for the Family Office Services team as the face of the department, interface with Partner level and Client Advisors on benefits of these services to provide occasional support in perspective client meetings.
• Manage and lead ad hoc projects as needed by clients.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We are looking for sharp Accounting candidates, and ideally individuals that are not looking – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Lisa Finch.