ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters is partnering with a prominent Wealth Manager (RIA) with offices throughout the U.S. The firm specializes in providing customized investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – high net worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments.
Due to growth, the firm is looking for an Accounting Associate to join their Finance and Accounting team in the Seattle office.
Accounting Associate Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar degree preferred.
• Three years minimum of related experience
• Strong knowledge of AP and AR procedures, General Ledger coding oversight and GAAP.
• Excellent understanding of internal controls.
• Experience with QuickBooks is a plus.
Accounting Associate Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Culture is phenomenal. They are a collaborative, passionate team and looking for a sharp and motivated candidate to join them. Friendly, fun, and exciting place to work.
• Base salary is extremely strong.
• Benefits are an extremely low cost to employee and family.
Accounting Associate Responsibilities, continually expanding and Changing, here are the basics:
• Manage AP and AR processes for clients.
• Partner with vendors to resolve discrepancies, manage documentation and review process.
• Issue checks and process wire transfers.
• Review and manage ongoing maintenance of general ledger, AP, and AR ledger.
• Oversight of month end closing, this includes journal entries, reconciliations, and accrual entries.
• Daily reconciliation, including verifying entities.
• Oversight of monthly schedule of prepaid transactions.
• Gather and process annual 1099s and vendor W-9s.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We are looking for sharp Accounting candidates, and ideally individuals that are not looking – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Lisa Finch.