ISC’s Sales Recruiting team has been retained by a prominent and growing manufacturing company to recruit candidates for an Account Manager – Aftermarket Sales in the greater Osseo, WI area.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly dynamic company where you are empowered to make decisions and share in the company’s success.
Account Manager – Aftermarket Sales Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5+ years of aftermarket B2B sales experience.
• Ability to execute sales plans.
• Prior experience with contract negotiations and quotations.
• Proven success in managing and growing business with key accounts.
• Understanding of market drivers and KPI’s of the industry related to service and maintenance of equipment.
• Knowledge of standard industry processes.
• Ability to develop strong successful business relations with customers and internal team members.
• Passion for driving results through revenue and customer success.
• Successful track record of prospecting, researching, and qualifying targets, generating sales reports, sales pipelines and funnel management for new business opportunities.
• Very good communication, interpersonal, planning, organization, negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite to include, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to travel up to 30%.
Account Manager – Aftermarket Sales Rewards – If you qualify for this great opportunity, the Company offers:
• Competitive strong base salary commensurate with experience.
• Great incentive plan.
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and short and long term disability insurance.
• 401(K) Savings Plan.
• Profit sharing.
• Collaborative, innovative, proactive and passionate team who want you to succeed.
• Defined career paths.
Account Manager – Aftermarket Sales Responsibilities:
• Develop new sales opportunities by building relationships across business units to increase Service and Preventive Maintenance sales.
• Build strong relationships with existing customers and service providers.
• Create and facilitate sales presentations and assist in the production of marketing/promotional literature.
• Prepare equipment service and maintenance program proposals and close sales.
• Develop a great understanding of the client’s business models, goals and business needs, and create value as a solutions provider.
• Ensure consistent messaging and positioning of Company products and services are consistent with corporate direction.
How to apply:
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?