Relationship Manager – Client Advisor – Multi Family Office RM, Los Angeles
Our Client is a leading Multi-Family Office & Investment firm with an office in Los Angeles looking for a strong investment professional with excellent relationship management skills and experience interfacing with large, complex Clients.
The Relationship Manager is a Wealth Advisor to a portfolio of UHNW Client relationships and will be a key person on investment management, client servicing and fiduciary/trust oversight. They will act internally as a liaison between Sr. team members and all other service areas of the organization, including Tax and Financial Planning, Investments, Legacy Planning and Trust Administration, Alternative Asset Management and Philanthropic Advisory.
Excellent opportunity for someone with 5-10 years’ experience looking for a long-term growth opportunity with a reputable, well established firm.
Responsibilities for Relationship Manager – Client Advisor – Multi Family Office RM, Los Angeles
- Oversight of a Portfolio of UHNW Clients with high touch Client interface and regular communication.
- Manage incoming requests from clients, answer questions and preform transactional duties.
- Communicate with client regularly and provide timely and thorough responses.
- Participate in client meetings.
- Manage preparation of client meeting materials. Create custom reports and delegate specific duties/reports leading up to client meetings.
- Partner with senior team lead to develop Client investment objectives, risk tolerance short/long term cash requirements & asset allocation.
- Assist in creating, implementing and monitoring investment plans.
- Continually discuss risks, investment theory and market trends with Clients, staying up to date on current economic trends and situations globally.
- Prepare (alongside trust professional) estate, tax and financial planning opportunities and recommendations to Clients. Deliver these recommendations and implement into Clients portfolio.
- Review trust accounts, in conjunction with the Investment team, Fiduciary Counsel and Trust Administration, Tax Department, and outside attorneys and CPAs. Review discretionary requests.
- Coordinate with Fiduciary team members as needed to ensure administration is in accordance with Trust documents.
- Work within Salesforce and continually update client information.
- Manage and oversee account opening and closing procedures.
- Prepare Annual Reviews and assure that all accounts comply with all regulatory requirements.
- Investment management responsibilities including implementing investment objectives, rebalancing accounts, executing trades, monitoring asset allocation and investment performance, and overseeing investment transition.
- Review daily internal reports and partner closely with administration team to resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare asset allocation simulation modeling.
- Prepare initial and annual trust reviews and requests for all discretionary distributions from trusts and for all special investments in trust.
- Process gifts to charity and family. Prepare and send Crummey letters as appropriate.
Qualifications for Relationship Manager – Client Advisor – Multi Family Office RM, Los Angeles
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field. Masters preferred.
- 4 -10 years of related business experience.
- Series 7, Series 63 license desired.
- Ideally two years of Cannon Trust School or equivalent. CTFA, CFP or CFA is a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Salesforce.
Please contact Kara Onorato, / (877) 316-6249 to discuss further.
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire. All referrals are confidential, please send information to Kara.