ISC has been asked to identify Recruiting Manager candidates for a great company located in Fremont, California.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving company as part of the Human Resources team.
Description for Recruiting Manager/Coordinator Role
- Will lead the recruiting strategy
- In charge of the applicant tracking system including applicant tracking system, backgrounds, job boards, social media and company recruiting sites.
- Sourcing and screening candidates
- Managing recruiting and onboarding process, Project Management, Talent Acquisition.
- Create a strategy for long/short term recruitment needs
Requirements for Recruiting Manager/Coordinator Role
We are seeking candidates that are highly creative and innovative.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record of recruiting and sourcing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint)
- 9 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition
- 7 years’ experience with Management of Talent Acquisition operation
- Exceptional high-impact communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work alone
- Expert time management skills and comfortable in making decisions in a high-paced environment
- Operate within a collaborative environment
Compensation is highly competitive based on experience, along with an EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE.
To apply, send resume directly to Kim Garrison, or call 800-270-3974
Know someone who qualifies? Referrals welcome! We offer a $500 referral fee for any names that turn into hires by our client!