New Home Advisor – Inside Sales –Atlanta, Georgia
The Recruiting team at ISC has been retained to identify Inside Sales – New Home Advisors for a leading Luxury Home Builder that has been ranked as one of the Top Three Trusted Custom Builders in America! As a New Home Adviser, your goal is to drive traffic to the sales office and ultimately drive sales for the division.
Come be a part of a growing company, by matching home buyers with their dream home!
As a New Home Advisor, you will be handling all inside sales via phone calls, on-line chats and emails from potential home buyers. Your goal will be to listen to their needs, ask critical questions to qualify them and do a needs analysis, matching them to the appropriate new home community. Once you have determined the needs of the home buyers, you will schedule them for a meeting with an on-site real estate sales agent.
This is a full-time VIRTUAL role, mandatory weekends required. Once a week you will be required in the Office for Sales Meetings. This is a 5 day work week, and the hours are 11:30 AM to 8PM for three days during the week and weekends ( Sat and Sunday) from 9:30-6:00PM. You will receive two consecutive weekdays off per week.
Responsibilities for the Inside Sales – New Home Advisor- Atlanta, Georgia
- Engage customers through incoming phone calls, emails and on- line “chats” and convert into potential leads by being a trusted advisor with a servitude heart.
- Serve as the trusted guide during the home buying process, maintaining correspondence with iLeads through Lead Management follow-up, and guiding the prospect to closure regardless of community.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and conduct local community visits to build rapport with sales agents and maintain an ongoing understanding of community sales status, traffic updates, and opportunities.
- Develop, practice and deliver a good sales presentation consistent with company training and recommended sales methodology.
- Foster relationships with customers and maintain consistent follow-up with each lead, while accurately updating each lead in Lead Management System
- Maintain VIP lists for new communities in advance of launch, providing relevant updates to interested leads in the weeks leading up to the Grand Opening.
- Maintain website accuracy with respect to pricing and inventory homes.
- Maintain a strong line of communication with the Director of Internet Concierges, VP-Sales & Marketing, and local sales organizations
Mandatory Requirements for Inside Sales- New Home Advisor-Atlanta, Georgia
- BA/BS in Sales, Marketing, Communications or related field. Qualified experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 1-3 years of inside sales within an online/internet sales environment required
- 1-3 years of experience cold calling leads and successfully selling over the phone/internet
- Strong Communication and Computer skills (Office Products, Salesforce.com, Pardot etc.)
- Self-Discipline to work from home and meet daily activity goals
- Must have the ability to work at home 5 DAYS A WEEK, INCLUDING SATURDAY AND SUNDAY; you will work 3 days during the week, 11:30 am- 8 pm and every Saturday and Sunday 9:30 am -6 pm
Compensation and Benefits: This role offers a base salary of $36k, plus commissions paid monthly which are earned by making lead conversions; i.e., when a customer shows up for scheduled appointments with the on-site agent, and then additional commissions paid when a home is purchased by that lead.
Total On Target annual earnings are anticipated to be in the $65-$75k range.
EXCELLENT Benefit package offered to employees who work over 30 hours (plus dependent up to age 26) including health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability and 401K (company matches 50 cents for every $1, up to 6% for maximum 3% matching fund).
Laptops and docking station provided.
Training: The company offers 4 weeks of paid training. First 3 weeks include self-guided online company training with daily Management interaction. Week 4 is spent in Builder’s communities, learning about each community, interacting with on site agents and sales reps.
Prior to extending a Job Offer: A finalist must submit three Professional References and complete a clean background check and drug test.
NOTE: The ideal candidate is someone who is eager to learn and be successful in a Virtual Inside Sales role for several years. This is not an in-person sales role.