Inside Sales Executive – Hackensack, NJ
The ISC recruiters are searching for an Inside Sales Executive to join our clients’ Specialty Raw Material and Polymer sales team who is skilled at lead generation, opening new business and relationship management. If you are technical by nature, driven to succeed and want to work for a company with offices in northern NJ that offers an opportunity to manage your own portfolio of products, come join a growing distributor where your skills and efforts will be valued!
The Inside Sales Executive will have a highly visible role that will help develop specialty products and drive company revenue. If you feel comfortable communicating with R&D personnel and developing relationships with procurement managers – you will work alongside senior management to drive sales to the existing clients while managing customers and supplier relationships. You’ll do this by:
- Prospecting daily on the phone and report your lead and sales activities.
- Doing a customer needs analysis and offer products that match their needs
- Build ongoing relationships with customers and suppliers
- Developing and managing a pipeline for accurate forecasting
- Becoming on expert on the company product line and know where their products are used in the marketplace.
As an Inside Sales Executive you’ll be working for a 20 + year old global specialty raw materials company that believes in giving their customers superior service and high-quality products. Inside Sales Executives who work there are dedicated and enjoy what they do.
- The company has built a solid reputation in their niche industry based on their exceptional service.
- They are committed to providing comprehensive training, nurturing and developing their employees to be the best they can be.
- You’ll be paid a salary commensurate with experience, an annual bonus, 401K and company paid medical benefits (70%).
To qualify for the Inside Sales Executive, you should have a technical background in sales to easily assimilate into their corporate culture in addition to the following:
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years or more of successfully selling a technical product.
- Bachelor’s degree with a Chemical or Materials Science (preferred).
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Curious, success-driven and competitive.
- Able to travel – up to 15%
Please send all Inside Sales Executive resumes to Angela George,
Know someone you think would be a great fit? We pay $500 referral reward for any names that turn into hires! Direct all names to me via phone or email and I’ll do the rest!
Rest assured, we keep referral sources confidential unless directed otherwise.
SEO: Inside Sales Executive – Northern, NJ
#InsideSales, #SalesExecutive, #PolymerSales, #RawMaterials, #SpecialtyChemicalSales